Our objective is to capture the best investment opportunities driven by the Blockchain revolution, by offering a simple and trustworthy investment partner to our investors. Thus, Trecento Blockchain Capital will launch 4 thematic funds covering the full investment cycle of Blockchain companies.
Based in Geneva, Trecento Blockchain Capital is managed by a team of experienced asset managers and Fintech experts, within a safe and regulated environment.
Launched by a team of seasoned investment and technology professionals, Trecento Blockchain Capital is an all-in-one straightforward investment solution dedicated to the Blockchain world.
Our objective is to generate substantial returns for our investors by capturing the best business opportunities offered by the Blockchain technology through our 4 investment funds:
• ICO Fund: Investment in innovative companies raising funds during the “private sale” (upstream)
• Crypto-trading Fund: Trading of cryptocurrencies and digital assets
• Venture Capital Fund: Equity investment in startups developing disruptive Blockchain solutions
• Fund of Funds: Investment in specialized funds active in cryptocurrencies and Blockchain companies
|Restriced Area||USA, IRAQ, IRAN|
|Presale price||1 TOT=1,2 EUR|
|ICO price||1 TOT=1 EUR|
|Total token||Capped FCBS-basis, variable supply|
|Presale period||2018-09-30 ~ 2018-10-30|
|ICO period||2018-10-31 ~ 2018-11-29|
|min. Invest||Pre-sale: 500 EUR ICO: 100 EUR|
|Accepting||BTC ETH LTC DASH DOGE FIAT|
|% of ICO|
|Soft Cap||5,000,000 EUR|
|Hard Cap||20,000,000 EUR|
• Market Analysis • Feasibility & Technical study • Legal & Compliance study • Strategy & Business Plan
• WhitePaper and ICO documents • Advisors selection • ICO campaign (roadshows in Blockchain events) • DAO development
• Application and approval of Trecento Blockchain Capital (FINMA) • Working with European regulators on funds Tokenization • Technological tools & Dashboard development • Funds Smart Contract development, Audit & Security verification • Strengthening of the team and new talents hiring
• Distribution agreements with International partnerships • Funds Smart Contracts implementation • Launch of Trecento Blockchain capital funds (ICO, Crypto, Trading, VC)
• Closing of the Venture Capital Fund • Beta version of the DAO
• New Office openings across Asia, Middle East and North America • Additional talents hiring • New Blockchain thematic funds.